Health and Safety Protocol
Proposed by Evergreen Tours
This document is intended to be an accompanying tool proposing health measures on an incentive basis. Under no circumstances can this document be interpreted as binding the liability of Evergreen Tours towards its employees and guests. If in doubt, refer to the guidelines issued by the public health authorities of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board and, or the World Health Organization.
Health and Safety Protocol within the office:
- Our office implemented basic sanitation measures, such as physical distancing, wearing the mask, coughing into your elbow, and washing your hands.
- We have provided running water, hydroalcoholic solutions over 60%, soap, towels, and disposable handkerchiefs.
- We have limited the number of employees and, as far as possible, keep safe distances.
- We keep our office areas well ventilated by keeping windows open
- We prohibit gatherings, the number of which could exceed the prescribed limits.
- We assure our staff is committed to staying home as a preventive measure as soon as symptoms appear or are awaiting a test result
- We ensure that your staff agrees to stay-at-home for a period of 14-days upon returning from a trip abroad or a visit to an area considered to be at risk, as well as after having been in contact with an infected person.
Health and Safety Protocol on Touring with us.
- We limit the number of guests on our tour. Maximum numbers of people in our tour limits to 6.
- When booking, we inform the traveler of the situation and the health measures in place.
- We send an email the day before his arrival with a questionnaire on his state of health to ensure that the traveler is able to enjoy their stay in a safe way for themselves and others.
- We send an email to each client, 14 days after their departure in order to follow up on their state of health.
- If the traveler has symptoms, we advise him to contact the health authorities of the country where he is located to know the procedures to follow.
- If the traveler has symptoms as a result of their touring with you, we notify other customers and staff present at the same time.
- Our vehicles are cleaned after every use of each day and sanitized.
- Our drivers, guides, and employees are provided masks, gloves, and sanitizers.
Health and Safety Protocol for travelers
Evergreen Tours promotes sustainable and responsible tourism off the beaten track, in solidarity with communities. In this context, Evergreen Tours encourages each traveler to behave in a respectful and responsible manner for the well-being of all.
Evergreen Tours encourages :
- Do not travel if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or are waiting for your test result.
- Do not travel, if you have been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- To wash your hands as soon as you can, for 20 seconds at least. Have a hydroalcoholic solution with you when you are traveling.
- To respond to the trip email before and after your visit, even if you have no symptoms any later than 14 days after your departure.
- To carry out barrier gestures and respect social distancing.
- To take part in activities where the number of participants is limited, in accordance with the security measures issued by the country where you are.
- To wear a fabric mask in public places.
- To respect your health, as well as that of others by following the health directives in force at the time of your stay.
- To inform you before your departure and to respect the government rules in force.
- Not to go to a closed region or site.
WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
Wash your hands with soap and warm water, or a hydroalcoholic solution frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
Respect the social distancing between you. Avoid gatherings if possible.
DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES YOUR MOUTH, YOUR NOSE
Avoid touching your face if you haven’t washed your hands.
DO YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS?
If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home! If you have to sneeze, do it in your elbow or in a tissue that you throw away immediately.